The POP ProSet 3400 Air Rivet Gun features many innovative high performance features including a patented “Quick Disconnect” nose housing and jaw case for rapid cleaning and maintenance of the front end without the need for any tools.
Note: The POP ProSet 3400 Air Rivet Gun is also available without the M.C.S. System as part #57073400.
- With the 3400 Quick Disconnect mandrel Collection System (MCS), mandrels are safely collected for easy disposal and cleaner work areas.
- An air-isolation switch on the MCS prevents air flow when the MCS is disconnected.
- The tough aluminum casing is designed to prevent damage and enhance the life of the tool.
- A left or right 90° swivel air fitting ensures the tool can be adapted to virtually any workstation configuration, while the “on/off” switch minimizes air consumption.
- The spring return ensures fast, reliable setting cycles reducing operating cost.
Features / Benefits
- Lightweight polymer construction
- Comfortable two finger, low activation force trigger
- Directional air exhaust (MCS model)
- High force-to-weight ratio
- Quick disconnect nose housing
- Quick disconnect jaw case
- Quick disconnect Mandrel Collection System
- On/Off, left or right swivel air fitting
- Spring return for a reliable fast setting cycle
- Extended 5″ (140mm) long front end for extra reach
- POP Rivet Presenter (RP) compatible
- POP SmartSet rivet monitoring system compatible
- Air-isolation switch during MCS removal