SOLIDBOND is a one component, high strength bonding adhesive with excellent sealant properties that provides a permanently elastic bond to most substrates. SOLIDBOND is a moisture xured, non sag system, specifically developed for the fabrication and repair of trailers, trucks, buses, trains, RV utility bodies, van conversions and specialty vehicles.
- Low VOC, odorless and particularly low volume shrinkage
- Suitable for sidewall bonding applications when used with SB100 primer
- Silicone free, sandable and paintable
- UV stable, heat and moisture resistant
DESIGNED TO BOND:
- Vehicle bodies and cab contruction including panels, underbody components, roofing (metallic and FRP), front and rear spoilers, auto trim, moldings, body seams and welding joints
- Waterproof lap seams and molding in truck trailers, RVs and auto body repair
- Floor bonding, subfloor to metal crossmembers, butt joints & more
- Bedding compound for exterior accessories as well as bonding trim and all kinds of stylings
- A variety of general purpose joint sealing applications
- Replacement of rivets and mechanical fasteners
SOLIDBOND can be applied by ordinary caulking guns or pressure pumping equipment. Apply SOLIDBOND to one surface at temperatures above 40°F.
Store in a dark and cool place. Avoid excessive heat and moisture. This product is not intended for use as a structural glazing adhesive or in architectural or construction applications requiring a structural grade adhesive.