Silaprene North America’s Premier Adhesive/Sealant is an exceptional one-part product that combines ease of application, versatility of use, high ultimate strength, permanent bonds, and long service life. Also available in white, super white and gray. Black and other colors available by request.
- Bond strength improves with age
- Fast drying – tak free in less than an hour
- Resists vibration and stress caused by temperature cycling
- Outstanding resistance to water, oils and greases, fuels, industrial chemicals, acids and bases
DESIGNED TO BOND:
- All kinds of metal, including galvanized
- Wood, particle board and plywood
- Rubber, concrete, masonry and glass
- Thermoplastics, such as ABS, styrene and polyolefins
- Thermoset plastics like phenolic, polyurethane, polyesters and epoxies
- Fiberglass and other fiber reinforced plastics
Adhesive/Sealant can be applied by ordinary caulking guns or pressure pumping equipment. Apply to one surface at temperatures above 40°F.
Store in a dark and cool place. Avoid excessive heat and moisture.