Silaprene All Weather Sealant is a one-part solvent release product that combines excellent weather, UV and ozone resistance. Also available in white. Black available by request.
- Fast drying – tack free in less than an hour
- Requires no mixing, priming or heating and is paintable.
DESIGNED TO BOND:
- All kinds of metal, including galvanized
- Wood, particle board and plywood
- Rubber, concrete, masonry and glass
- EPDM and other kinds of rubber
- Thermoplastics, such as ABS, styrene and polyolefins
- Thermoset plastics like phenolic, polyurethane, polyesters and epoxies
- Fiberglass and other fiber reinforced plastics
- Concrete, masonry and glass.
Adhesive/Sealant can be applied by ordinary caulking guns or pressure pumping equipment. Apply to one surface at temperatures above 40°F.
Store in a dark and cool place. Avoid excessive heat and moisture.